Thank you thank you thank you to Crecynthia of Flavor Me This for nominating me for this award! I dare you to visit her blog, scroll through, and not salivate at her beautiful creations. I created my blog just over a month ago and to know that people are responding the recipes and photos I’m posting means everything to me! So thank you Crecynthia!
As per the rules of the nomination, here are 7 things that you may not know about me:
- Anne of Green Gables, the TV-movie series starring Megan Follows, has a really big place in my heart. It means more to me than I can express for so many reasons.
- I was born and raised on a farm my entire life until 3 years ago when I moved to Toronto for my Master’s and now work.
- My favourite food in the world is butter chicken. I’ve tried over 10 recipes and have failed at all of them. If you have a foolproof, delicious recipe- please send my way!
- I re-read the Harry Potter series almost every summer. I have read them at least 8 times over, cover to cover. No shame.
- I really love home decor and am constantly adding and re-arranging furniture, art, an pieces around. I hope to showcase this on my blog at one point.
- I was born in October and logically, Fall is my favourite season 🙂
- I am a major history buff and have a knack and talent for remembering all dates to a distressing degree.
I follow a lot of awesome blogs! Here are a few that I would like to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award!
- Jaques Kitchen
- Rice and Dine
- A Hundred Years Ago
- Cooking with a Wallflower
- Snapshots in Cursive
- Tastefully Simple
- Brilliance Within
Congratulations to all the nominees! If you choose to accept this nomination, here are the rules!
- Post to accept the nomination
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blogs
- List 7 things about yourself
- Link to 10 blogs you nominate
- Post the rules
Thanks again to Crecynthia from Flavor Me This for the nomination!
Stay tuned for some great recipes upcoming this week 🙂